It’s so easy to prepare no-bake mango cheesecake and so refreshing that you want to treat yourself with it every weekend and prepare it for all friends who come to visit unexpectedly.
When I am craving for the tropical summer flavor, I quickly prepare this no-bake cheesecake mango and I enjoy it with a combination of flavors that instantly makes me think of summer vacation with her fresh fragrance of juicy fruit.
I use mango because I think it has the best balance between taste and fragrance of all tropical fruits and has a high amount of vitamins A and C.
Plus, it is low in calories, high in fiber and contains folate, B6, iron and a bit of calcium and vitamin E. Moreover, a pilot study this year showed that those who suffer from constipation can get rid of symptoms if they include mango in their daily diet for 4 weeks.
A previous study, published in the Journal of Nutrition, discovered that mango fruit improves stomach microflora, with positive results for people struggling with obesity.
You wouldn’t say that this dessert is both delicious and low in calories, but it is! moreover, it will be equally adored by those who don’t necessarily follow a particular diet.
Ingredients for the no-bake mango cheesecake
Here are the ingredients for no-bake mango cheesecake.
- 20 sugarless graham crackers, rich in cereals
- 1/3 cup butter
- ½ teaspoon mixed aromatic spices
- 1 pack cream cheese
- ¾ cup unsweetened whipped cream
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 spoon gelatin
- 2-3 mangoes
How to Prepare No-Bake Mango Cheesecake? Step by Step Guide
1. To prepare the no-bake mango cheesecake, first of all you need to coat a baking tray with aluminum foil. Put cookies in a food processor and finely crush it. Add the spice mix and press the mixture obtained on the bottom of the taped tray. Leave the tray in the freezer for about an hour until the biscuits are tightened.
2. Mix well the cream cheese and coconut sugar in a large bowl until you get a smooth cream.
3. In a smaller bowl mix gelatin with hot water until it dissolves; Add the puréed mango and transfer mixture into the cream obtained previously. Pour over the biscuits and refrigerate for another three hours or overnight.
4. Before serving, decorate with fresh mango cubes and fine powder biscuits.
That’s all, friends. This is how you can prepare the no-bake mango cheesecake. So, when are you going to prepare it?