For a delicious breakfast or a tasty dessert, I recommend you try these delicious pancakes with mango.
This preparation is highly appreciated both by children, and adults, and is the perfect start for a day full of challenges. It is very simple to make, quickly and the results will be seen on the happy faces of the ones you share with.
Ingredients for delicious pancakes with mango:
– 120 grams’ all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– Salt to taste
– 2 Eggs
– 75 milliliters milk
– 100 grams’ mango compote
– 25 grams’ butter
– 1 tablespoon butter (for cooking)
– 170 grams’ cranberries
Preparation Method for Pancakes with Mango
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, mix milk, mango compote, and eggs.
3. Melt butter in a pan, or in the microwave oven, and then, add it over the milk and egg mixture and stir well.
4. Pour the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well until it becomes soft and smooth, lump-free. Leave aside for 30 minutes before cooking.
5. Heat a non-stick skillet and grease a little butter with a kitchen towel.
6. Put one tablespoon of dough from place to place, leaving enough space between them. When the dough begins to make air bubbles on top, pancakes are ready to be turned on the other side. Cook it until the bottom side turns brown.
Also, try our delicious Mango Phirni!