Layers if Tiramisu biscuits soaked in a good quality coffee, hiding between them a fluffy cream that takes us immediately to the thought of one of the most popular desserts: Today we will make tiramisu cake in a healthier version.
To make a healthier version of this cake, you need to replace some ingredients with better alternatives. For example, use sugarless biscuits (and possibly gluten) because they underlie a tiramisu.
Also try: Blueberry muffins with almond flour
The mascarpone cheese is very tasty and usually, all the great chefs claim that without it you can’t get an excellent tiramisu. But if you don’t want to sabotage your diet or you are tempted to try a healthier tiramisu you have to try this combination in which mascarpone cheese is replaced with ricotta.
We assure you that the result will be as tasty as per your expectations, but the recipe will have fewer calories.
Ingredients for Tiramisu Cake
- 500 grams of sugar-free and gluten-free tiramisu biscuits (ladyfingers)
- 500 grams of ricotta cheese
- 1 vanilla pod
- Stevia powder according to taste
- Good quality coffee
Preparation Method for Tiramisu Cake
- Take 500 grams of ricotta cheese, vanilla pod, and stevia powder in a mixing bowl.
- Soak the biscuits in coffee decoction
- Place 1 layer of tiramisu biscuits in a tray
- Spread ricotta cheese mixture
- Add another layer of soaked biscuits
- Dust with cocoa powder
- Serve chilled!
Also try: Homemade raw chocolate recipe