Fatigue may indicate a medical problem, such as anemia, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, or hepatitis C. If your doctor has excluded a major medical cause of the fatigue you are facing, it is time to consider a possible hidden cause. Let’s take a look at our Top 7 Possible Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Top 7 Possible Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome | Health Guide 2019
- Food based on junk food. A diet mainly made of unsaturated fats, high processed foods, and sugars can drain your energy. It is recommended adopting a diet rich in good sources of protein, especially fish, nuts, seeds and legumes (beans, peas, lentils).
With 8-10 small daily snacks of fruits & vegetables (1 serving meaning 1 fruit or 200 grams of cooked vegetables). I pay attention to the grains, tough! Top 10 Food to avoid on empty stomach
- Deficiency of nutrients. Some specialists say, that modern farming practices, poor the soil. Essential minerals are important in the fight against fatigue. To enjoy all the nutrients in food & balance the energy level, make sure you always have a healthy balanced diet and not jump over the meals.
- Insufficient consumption of Omega 3. Try to introduce foods that provide Omega 3 fatty acids to your diet. There is evidence that Omega 3 acids help relieve depression, which can make you feel tired. Seafood, oceanic fish, green leafy vegetables, chia seeds & flaxseeds are rich in Omega 3.
- Lack of Vitamin D. Some research shows that there is a link between low levels of the vitamin, lack of energy and depression. Vitamin D is produced by the skin after exposure to the sun and it’s one of the few vitamins we do not find in food. If in winter you have been deprived of sunlight, you’ll need a supplement with 1000 IU of Vitamin D.
- Insufficient sleep. When it comes to sleep difficulties, the perfect “storm” happens around the age of 40-50. Reasons, why sleep may be inadequate may be increased work responsibilities, adolescent growth, older parents, or any other stress sources.
Other reasons for inadequate sleep are stimulants such as coffee and tea that influence your sleep. A 30 minutes walk is the best you can do to beneficiate of good sleep.
- Sedentary lifestyle. If healthy eating and sleep changes had no effect on fatigue, notice how much time you spend sitting. Ironically if you don’t exercise, you get tired. Including exercises in your daily routine will have a physical and psychological revitalization.
- Stress. Do you feel like cooking pressure? Stress can exhaust you physically. Sometimes you can reduce stress in your life through conscious choices. Relaxation, meditation, yoga or other methods can help manage stress, relieve stress & enjoy more peace.
So that’s it, there you have it! I hope these Top 7 possible causes of chronic fatigue syndrome will help you. For more health updates keep an eye on our Health Guide 2019.